The VariFlex2 Series is a compact, user friendly, and feature-laden AC variable speed drive for use with 3-phase AC induction motors up to 75 HP.
The drives can be installed side by side (DIN mount and/or panel mount) thereby freeing up valuable panel space.VariFlex2 drives can be supplied with input voltages from 110 VAC single phase up to 480 VAC three phase.
Configuration of the Variflex2 can be quickly carried out via the front panel or via software (which can be download free of charge online) ensuring you are up and running in no time.
Features include :
New! Scroll Compressor Soft Starters for the HVAC Industry.
- Sensorless vector control (with high starting torque) or V/F control
- Speed control via front panel (digitally or via an adjustable knob)
- PID function
- I/O expansion (2 input/1 output insulated)
- DIN rail or panel mounting and remote Keypad available
- RS232 or RS485 MODBus RTU/ASCII serial communications available on all models through an option card
- Copy card option for fast and easy setup of identical drives
The new, higher amperage, RSBT and RSBD Series
of 3 and 2- phase controlled scroll compressor soft starters are the extension of the existing RSBT Series to cover most existing scroll compressor ratings available in the market. Equipped with the patented auto-adaptive algorithm, an optimized inrush current reduction with every start, achieved without any user setting is a simpler product to deploy and operate. Without a need for any external sensors, soft starters offer a number of built-in diagnostic functions to protect the user's system against potentially harmful conditions such as wrong phase sequence and locked rotor condition